The House at Grant Gulch is a spacious, comfortable and convenient getaway which can sleep 6 and offers all the amenities you would expect in a first class vacation home:
• Two bedrooms
• Two full baths
• Living Room sofa converts into a queen bed
• Large windows with spectacular views
• Skylights in the bedrooms, living room and kitchen
• A hot tub on a large patio with a hammock
• Color TV with satellite hookup and VCR/DVD
• AM/FM radio with CD player and MP3/Ipod connection
• Fully equipped, modern kitchen
• Gas barbecue
• Washer and dryer
• Enclosed carport
• Plenty of closet and storage space
• Bed linens and towels
• Central air conditioning and heating
The Master Bedroom is a luxuriously large room with a California king size bed, a private bath, a private entrance from the hot tub area of the patio, and enough open floor space to easily accommodate a crib or an additional cot.
The Second Bedroom has windows on the west and north, 2 single beds, easy access to the second bath, and a private entrance from the patio.
The bedrooms are separated by a wide and spacious central room which includes a living room, a dining area, and a bar counter that faces the open kitchen. A 20 foot bank of floor-to-ceiling windows and sliding glass doors provides remarkable mountain views to the north and east.
Clean linens sheets and towels will be accommodated but toilet paper, tissues, paper towels and cleaning service will not provided during your stay.